A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dwyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dwyer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dwyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Dwyer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Dwyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony P Dwyer BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dwyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Dwyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.