A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Dwyer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Dwyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dwyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Dwyer practice?
Dr. Anthony Dwyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.