A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Dwyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Dwyer, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Dwyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony P Dwyer BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Anthony Dwyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Dwyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.