A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Harris, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Laser Surgery
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Edwin Harris MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Harris practice?
- Dr. Anthony Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Harris practices Otolaryngology near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Otolaryngologists.