A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Harris, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Laser Surgery
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Edwin Harris MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Harris practice?
- Dr. Anthony Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Harris practices Otolaryngology near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Otolaryngologists.