A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Eugene Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Anthony Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.