Deceitful show details Deceitful
by Hope on Nov 29th, 2014

He was terribly rude to me during my appointment. Making a whole bunch of rude comments about me that no one would appreciate. First off, his staff even forgot that I'd checked in. After the whole visit, they gave me what I needed and left. I didn't make an appointment. Months go by and I get an invoice plus a $100 fee that they had charged because I missed an appointment they made for me on my behalf. Their staff was rude. He was rude. Then, they practice such poor business practices? That's a one-star performance, right there.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Hubert Glenn on Aug 15th, 2013

After being in the VA system for 20 years in Tampa and then moving to Phenix City, I found that the VA system was not to par here. I was referred to Dr Miller and have noting but great things to say. He referred me to pain management and I was able to come off of a 30 years of addicted pain pills. He referred me to a surgeon for surgery and has followed up all along the way. For 5 months I was treated for gout and he determined that it wasn't gout and referred me to a specialist and ge was right. I now no longer have that problem. Excellent doctor.

Very happy show details Very happy
May 29th, 2013

My family have used Dr. MIller for years and have always been very happy with his service. He always takes time to listen and then gives options for any treatment or care that is required.

Feb 24th, 2009

I just love Dr. Miller he is so down to earth and very professional.