Emergency Physician, Family Physicians
705 17th St
Ste 306
Columbus, GA 31901
706-322-7884
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Mr.  |  show details
by Hubert Glenn on Aug 15th, 2013

After being in the VA system for 20 years in Tampa and then moving to Phenix City, I found that the VA system was not to par here. I was referred to Dr Miller and have noting but great things to say. He referred me to pain management and I was able to come off of a 30 years of addicted pain pills. He referred me to a surgeon for surgery and has followed up all along the way. For 5 months I was treated for gout and he determined that it wasn't gout and referred me to a specialist and ge was right. I now no longer have that problem. Excellent doctor.

|  Very happy  |  show details
May 29th, 2013

My family have used Dr. MIller for years and have always been very happy with his service. He always takes time to listen and then gives options for any treatment or care that is required.

|  No Concern and Misdiagnosed several conditions  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

Went in for gout. Said that I showed no signs of ever having the gout. Explained that I had been on a strict diet for two months to reduce uric acid. Asked to check bloodwork for cholesterol and they asked me why do you think that you have high cholesterol. Said it runs in family and have not always ate properly. He did not want to check cholesterol and said that insurance would not pay for my cholesterol check outside of a physical. Called insurance company and they said that was incorrect, that I could get my cholesterol checked anytime as much as I would like. I did schedule a physical with him and had to wait 6 months. He cancelled the appointment the morning of the physical saying that he was sick. Was going to re-schedule and they told me that it would be 4 months before I could get the physical. I called another doctor went in that same day. All of my numbers were very high. High Cholesterol, high, glucose, high uric acid, high blood pressure, high triglycerides you name it. I instantly wnet on a diet and lost 50 pound and did not take any medications. For 5 years my numbers have been perfect. I have been through several other doctors in Columbus that have no concern and do not follow proper protocals. I now use U.S. Newsweek and World reports "Top Doctor's in America" Listings to find all of my doctors in Atlanta now. I have some of the very best doctors in the nation now at Emory and Duke University in Durham N.C. I would rather drive to a great doctor to get checked out than play around with the local doctors here in Columbus.

|  show details
Feb 24th, 2009

I just love Dr. Miller he is so down to earth and very professional.