A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Eason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eason
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Eason Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Eason, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Eason graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Eason has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Eason MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Eason practice?
- Dr. Anthony Eason has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Eason practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.