Dr. Anthony Eaton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Eaton?

Highly Recommended

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Dr. Eaton has an excellent bed side manner, is compassionate, listens attentively and prescribes medication that has helped me breathe better and get back to what matters most. His office staff is kind, friendly, knows me by name and answers all questions in a timely and professional manner. Best decision to switch doctors, as he came highly recommended by many others.

Dr. Anthony Eaton

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Ive been a patient of Dr. Eaton's now for 6 six years. He demonstrated kindness, ability to listen. Staff is warm and friendly. Very easy to get an appointment.

Great Doc

Posted on June 15th, 2013

There is a review listed here from a women that states she could not get a return call. I have never had that problem! As a matter of fact I have Dr. E's cell # although I would never abuse it. Doctor E has always made himself available to me. He is very knowledgable and so is his staff. There have been times when I have had to wait up to 30 minutes past my appointment time I assume because there may have been a lot of sick calls on that particular day which I am willing to wait because at times I have been that sick call! The doctor always finds he time if a patient needs him.

Great Doc

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Eatons for over 5 years. I have a complex history of medical problems. Dr. Eaton diagnosed me with a condition that is very rare which most doctors just passed over. I am grateful to him and his wonderful staff.

Posted on February 5th, 2012

Excellent service.

Awesome doc, amazing staff

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Absolutely wonderful doctor; Dr Eaton is smart, he knows his stuff, he tries to help no matter what hurdles you have in your life, like poor insurance coverage. He is caring and tries to help in any way he can; he goes out of his way to help diagnose, and if he isn't specialized enough to help with a particular diagnosis, he is not arrogant at all - he will admit it is out of his scope and will immediately refer you to someone who can help; yet he still stays in the loop as your primary. I am so happy I found Dr Eaton and I would recommend him to anyone. Though I have moved from the area, I still drive an hour to see him becuase I would never want to change doctors! His staff is amazing too; they care, and are down to earth; as much as anyone doesn't enjoy going to the doctors, you will love it there; you feel like family and are respected and cared for. They return your calls, and get you in asap if you have an urgent need. They are a little busy, so sometimes the doc is in a rush or you may have to wait half an hour, but that is because everyone loves Dr E! And it is worth the wait to be cared for by a doctor instead of ignored. I can't say enough good about Dr E and his staff!:)

Posted on December 15th, 2015