A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ekong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ekong, Fellowship Trained Retina & Uveitis Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ekong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekong graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ekong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S Ekong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Ekong practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ekong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Ekong practices Ophthalmology near Peru, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Galesburg, IL.
See Peru Ophthalmologists.