A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ekwenchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ekwenchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ekwenchi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ekwenchi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekwenchi graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Ekwenchi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Windy Hill Hosp
- Windy Hill Hosp, Marietta, Ga
- Wellstar Cobb Hosp, Austell, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Uba Ekwenchi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony U. Ekwenchi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ekwenchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Ekwenchi practices Psychiatry near Austell, GA.
See Austell Psychiatrists.