A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ekwenchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ekwenchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ekwenchi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ekwenchi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekwenchi graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Ekwenchi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Windy Hill Hosp
- Windy Hill Hosp, Marietta, Ga
- Wellstar Cobb Hosp, Austell, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Uba Ekwenchi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony U. Ekwenchi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ekwenchi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Ekwenchi practices Psychiatry near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA.
See Marietta Psychiatrists.