A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Elisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Elisco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elisco graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Elisco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Elisco DO is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Elisco practice?
- Dr. Anthony Elisco has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Elisco practices Urology near New Castle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, PA and Hermitage, PA.
See New Castle Urologists.