A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Emmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Emmer is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Emmer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Emmer practice?
Dr. Anthony Emmer practices Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.