inactive

Anthony C Enlow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

November 28th, 2015
R.I.P Dr. Enlow
He was a good man. I will miss him, He used to make me laugh all the time. He died just today. He had cancer. I wish cancer would go away.

September 3rd, 2011
No time for patients
I still list Dr. Enlow as my family physician but no longer see him if I'm forced to go to his office. I request his partner who is a total opposite.Rarely has his treatment helped without repeat calls for another medicine or office visit, and when I finally get in to see him, he spends about 5 minutes with me before moving on and leaving the nurse to deliver my prescription.He is a friendly person but not a good doctor in my opinion, and it's not just my opinion. I have had so many other doctors and nurses I know comment on things they have seen and have been warned not to see him!

April 28th, 2010
How can this person practise medicine?
This man makes the term doctor a 4- letter word. He is inept, condescending and ridiculous. He is uncaring about his patients, and makes decisions that have the medical staff at Ephraim McDowell shaking their heads in disbelief. I have witnessed other physicians and many nurses become angry at his incorrect and incomplete orders. His refusal to treat elderly patients, his attitude towards them in their last days is unbelievably cruel. He is a disgrace to the term doctor and hopefully when he is old and in pain he will be ignored just like he ignored my family member. Does he not understand that a DNR means don't resuscitate the patient AFTER A CODE? It doesnt mean let the patient lie for days slowly dying from fluid accumlating in their lungs? That's paramount to playing like he is god...he is NOT, and my satisfaction is that he will NEVER meet his Maker. He will go straight down for what he has done to patient after patient.