A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Estreta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Estreta, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Cord Ischemia
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Estreta graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Estreta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Estreta MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Estreta practice?
- Dr. Anthony Estreta has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Estreta practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.