A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Estreta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Estreta is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estreta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Estreta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Estreta, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Cord Ischemia
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Estreta graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Estreta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Estreta MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Estreta practice?
- Dr. Anthony Estreta has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Estreta practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.