A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Estreta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Estreta, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Cord Ischemia
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Estreta graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Estreta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital