A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Euser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Euser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Euser
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Euser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Euser, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Euser graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Euser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Platte Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Gerrit Euser DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Euser practice?
- Dr. Anthony Euser has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Euser practices Family Medicine near Brighton, CO.
See Brighton Primary Care Doctors.