A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Evangelista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Evangelista, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Evangelista has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evangelista accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Evangelista practice?
Dr. Anthony Evangelista practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.