A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Evangelista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evangelista
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Evangelista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Evangelista, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Evangelista has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony William Evangelista MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Evangelista practice?
- Dr. Anthony Evangelista has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Evangelista practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.