A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Evangelista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evangelista
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Evangelista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Evangelista, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Evangelista has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony William Evangelista MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Evangelista practice?
- Dr. Anthony Evangelista has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Evangelista practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.