Dr. Anthony Evangelista Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Evangelista?

Great Bedside Manner!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

He has such a calming effect on nervous patients like me. I left the office so relaxed about my neurological condition I went in for.I felt that he tested accurately for disease.

Office Overall

Posted on February 8th, 2009

Dr. Evangelista is highly qualified, but specializing primarily in cataract surgery. Prior to surgery & after recovery, another doctor sees you & I do not think other associates are as highly skilled nor as qualified as Dr. E. Though the other associates are okay, I did not feel like I had the best care when another problem occurred after the surgery. Dr. E is very personable, but I think is spread too thin in trying to care for patients after their surgery.

Posted on July 24th, 2015