inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2015
Very bad care.
I called a home health care agency, because I was not ambulatory due to my age (72yrs) and muscular auto immune disease. They sent me Dr. Harris,who was suppose to specialize geriatrics. When I told him what I had (polymiositis) he said he never heard of that and I explained it to him and he said I was teaching him. He did not treat me for this but, another problem that was causing severe pain. I told him I had this infection before and the type of antibiotics I usually take, after taking specimens he prescribed the medication and I was ok for awhile. This same problem recurred about six months later. It took him three days to visit, another two to collect a specimen, and to tell me the lab showed no problem. I begged him for some type of medication, after he said he could not help me anymore. He finally prescribed some medication that made me violently ill. I finally,called another Dr from another company and she took tests and discovered I had a severe bladder infection and saved my life. And the medication he gave me for the severe pain was wrong and I have never recovered from bad effects. Plus, he was always very late for appointments. My daughter complained to the office and they agreed to send another Dr, but I never trusted them again. I wonder if he is licensed.

December 2nd, 2014
Hoping he has changed
I saw Dr. Harris 20 years ago and he was unprofessional, unethical and immoral. Procrastination on my part has allowed this man to practice without proper scrutiny. I do hope no one else was victimized by him. I am willing to put a statement in writing if any one else has been verbally victimized by him during a procedure.