A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Fairclough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Fairclough is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairclough graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Fairclough has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Poh Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony W C Fairclough MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Fairclough practice?
- Dr. Anthony Fairclough has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Fairclough practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Flint, MI.
See Pontiac Internists and Pontiac Gastroenterologists.