A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Fairclough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Fairclough is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fairclough
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Fairclough Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairclough graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Fairclough has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Poh Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony W C Fairclough MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony W. Fairclough practice?
- Dr. Anthony Fairclough has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Fairclough practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Flint, MI.
See Pontiac Internists and Pontiac Gastroenterologists.