A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Falbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Falbo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Falbo graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Falbo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Rose Medical Center
- Psl Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Falbo MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Falbo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Falbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Falbo practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Rheumatologists.