A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Falvello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Falvello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falvello
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Falvello Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falvello graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Falvello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony C Falvello DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Falvello practice?
- Dr. Anthony Falvello has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Falvello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.