A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Falvello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Falvello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falvello
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falvello Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falvello graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Falvello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony C Falvello DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Falvello practice?
- Dr. Anthony Falvello has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Falvello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.