A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Falvello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Falvello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Falvello graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Falvello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Berwick Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Conrad Falvello DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Falvello practice?
- Dr. Anthony Falvello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Falvello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hazle Township, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Hazleton, PA.