Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Falvo
Dr. Anthony Falvo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Falvo is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, Hutzel Women's Hospital and DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital. Dr. Falvo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Falvo has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...