A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Falvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Falvo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Falvo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Falvo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Falvo DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Falvo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Falvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Falvo practices Surgery and Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Critical Care Practitioners.