Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Farina Jr
Dr. Anthony Farina Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Providence, RI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Farina is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital for Specialty Care, Our Lady of Fatima Hospital and The Miriam Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Farina Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anthony Farina Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Providence, RI.
Dr. Robert Mckittrick Jr
General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
North Providence, RI 0 mi21
Dr. Chi-Kuang Lai
North Providence, RI 0 mi45
Dr. Linda Hanna-Trad
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine
North Providence, RI 0.30 mi31