A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Fava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Fava, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fava
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fava Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fava graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Fava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Fava MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Fava practice?
- Dr. Anthony Fava has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Fava practices General Practice near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston General Practitioners.