A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Fava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Fava, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fava
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Fava Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fava graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Fava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Fava MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Fava practice?
- Dr. Anthony Fava has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Fava practices General Practice near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Primary Care Doctors.