Dr. Anthony Fava MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 18th, 2015
I'm need to return back to Dr.Fava.. I moved out of town now I'm back

June 8th, 2013
Completely unprofessional
I visited Dr. Fava's office yesterday morning. I was the second patient to sign in. I was called to the back about 15 minutes after signing in but spent almost an hour in a room waiting on Dr. Fava. When he came in my phone beeped and I looked down at it. Dr. Fava stated that he would come back when I put my phone down. He got up, walked out, and slammed the door behind him. Dr. Fava did not give me the opportunity to tell him that even though I was not in uniform that I was waiting to her back from my command in refer to a soldier that has some serious issues. However, regardless of way I looked at my phone Dr. Fava just storming out of the room was completely unprofessional. I contacted TriCare and changed my medical provider because I believe that every people desire respect and I was not given that at Dr. Fava's office. I would not recommend him to another soldier and I have made a formal complaint against him for behavior unbecoming of a professional.

October 1st, 2012
About time I found a decent Doctor!
Dr. Fava is the primary doctor for my sons. One son is ADHD and the other has weight issues with high blood pressure.When ever I contact the office for an appointment, follow up or referral the staff is AMAZING! Every one is very easy to talk to and remembers me and my children and what is going on with them. They listen to my concerns and make note of everything.While in the waiting room I (and none of the other patients) have to wait very long. Before we know it we are brought back. And soon there after Dr. Fava comes in and begins his examination. I LOVE the fact that his first options are not to give the kids a pill of some such but to actually take the time to hear them out and to hear me out on what is going on with them. And he gives us options. I like the fact that Dr. Fava is very straightforward, and doesn't use constant chit chat to where I lose track of what I need him to know. Too many Dr's don't really care and will quickly write a scrip to get you gone. Not Dr. Fava! Finally! A doctor that knows you DON'T give an antibiotic for a cold! That only makes the parent feel better and not the kid.... The best part is that my kids are comfortable with him too! Often they will tell him before me of other symptoms... that in my book is also a very good thing!

May 16th, 2012
WONDERFUL!!!
DR. FAVA AND HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFUL TO ME AND MY FAMILY! I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH DR. FAVA NOR HIS STAFF AT ALL! I THINK HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DR. FAVA!!!

September 30th, 2011
Tammy hill
He is a wonderful doctor. And told me good advice to keep my health problems under control.

September 10th, 2011
Very Gracious and helpful.
I took my teenage son to see Dr. Fava for a upper repsiratory infection. It was able to get an appointment that afternoon. The staff was very kind to us. They could tell my son didn't feel well and took him back right away so he could lay down in the examining room. Dr. Fava saw us quickly and gave us a Rx and an injection. My son was feeling much better by bed time. It was a positive experience.

September 9th, 2011
Worst Doctor: Dr Fava is rude, unprofessional, misdiagnosed illness completely and had the worst bedside manner. I would avoid him and his practice at all cost.

August 25th, 2011
Very Good Physician
Dr. Fava has taken care of me for over 5 years, treating my Hypertension and other illness that may happen. He has always listened to what i said was happening and took time to explain things to me. I would have no problem sending friends or family to see him.

August 13th, 2011
Highly Recommended
Dr. Fava is an extremely knowledgeable doctor who treats patients thoroughly and respectfully. He has treated my entire family for years and we wouldn't go anywhere else for our medical care! My children love the nurses and the office staff has always gone above and beyond. If you are looking for a physician, I would strongly recommend Dr. Fava. He gives exceptional care and works hard to ensure his patients get the best medical care possible.

August 10th, 2011
Excellent physician
very caring

August 8th, 2011
Really Good Physician
Dr. Fava has treated me for high blood pressure, diabetes and other ailments for over 30 years. His prudent counsel and sincere interest in my health has always been highly evident in his dealings with me.

July 12th, 2011
Worst Dr..., Doctor? LOL!!! I have EVER been to
I went for an exam. I brought ALL my medical records, MRI's, CAT scans, X-Rays, reports from other "Real Doctors".I told him I have all records with me, he said he did not need to see them.My back is broken in 4 places. Unless he is Superman and has X-Ray vision, HOW could he do an examination?Truth, HE CAN NOT!!He had me lift my shirt up, looked and that was it. He never even reported the high blood pressure which was 180 over "something" (I do not remember the bottom number).This guy is rude, crude and would NEVER use him as a doctor. You would be better off with anyone walking down the street for help, at least they know their limitations. this was a real experience. I did not know people like this help a medical license. Beware and avoid at all costs.