A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Fenison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Fenison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenison
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fenison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Fenison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenison graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fenison has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Tyrone Fenison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Fenison practice?
- Dr. Anthony Fenison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Fenison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Moreno Valley Surgeons.