A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Fenison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Fenison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenison
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fenison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Fenison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenison graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fenison has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Tyrone Fenison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Fenison practice?
- Dr. Anthony Fenison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Fenison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Moreno Valley Surgeons.