A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ferkich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ferkich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ferkich, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferkich graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ferkich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Robert Ferkich MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Ferkich practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ferkich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Ferkich practices Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians.