Dr. Anthony Ferkich Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Ferkich?

February 6th, 2017

Misdiagnosed and dismissed me

I went in with a swollen lip and mouth and lesions. Dr. Ferkich was quick to tell me I had just a cold sore and that he got those too (but told me in front of the nurse that she, Ashley, probably doesn't get them because she's quite healthy). That seemed a bit unprofessional. The next day it was much worse so I went to see another doctor for a second opinion and they did some tests and determined I had bacterial infections and prescribed antibiotics. Had I not gotten a second opinion I would be still just applying lip chap on a bacterial infection... sad that he may be misdiagnosing other patients and doesn't seem to care if he does!

January 3rd, 2017

FInd someone who cares

Doctor barely looked at me then dismissed the situation as nothing. Spent at most 3 minutes with me and then overcharged for his services. Saw him in the ER so I had no choice about which Doctor I saw. If you have any choice, find someone that cares a little more.

January 17th, 2015

Disappointment

This Doctor was completely dismissive of my needs & concerns. It was painfully obvious he had his own agenda. He was rude & arrogant from start to finish. I was disppointed to be treated with such disrespect by a healthcare "professional". It was humiliating. I've always believed In the Scripps organizations, but this experience will keep me on guard for now on.. Sadly.

April 17th, 2014

He is just collecting a paycheck...

Yes indeed, a paycheck is all Mr. Ferkich desires. Doctors are supposed to help you, however, he had zero desire or intention on helping me. He was soley concerned with getting me out of the ER as fast as posssible. He literally spent 3 minutes with me, rushed my symptom description, then disappeared for 2 hours...then comes back to discharge me. Horrible!!

March 25th, 2014

Appalled in ER

Needs to physically inspect and assess patients and not just rely on lab work or a quick ECG and send patients home! Needs to go back to Med School.

August 16th, 2011

Candi

This Dr. is 2nd to NONE! Wonderful bedside manner and treats patients with respect. It doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes.

July 12th, 2010

nurse

Best Doctor ever. Treats patients & staff excellent. Quick & thorough.

September 8th, 2008