inactive

Anthony Festa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 14th, 2016
He and his female assistant are both awful. Terrible people and even worse providers.

June 20th, 2015
Great Experience
I saw Dr Festa following a surgery with another surgeon that didn't go well. It was so difficult for me to find a Dr to help, as many Drs don't want to be involved in this type of situation. However Dr Festa made helping me his first priority, arranging to run the appropriate diagnostic tests. He also saw and accurately diagnosed my problem, something that other doctors were reluctant to do. So I am very grateful to have found him.

March 5th, 2015
Excellent doctor!

November 7th, 2013
Lucky to have found him
Dr. Festa was great. He was the first doctor willing to do this knee surgery, despite my arthritis.( repair a torn meniscus) The result was wonderful. I'm back playing golf, bike riding and in the gym three ties a week. I have no pain. The other doctors I saw wanted to do a total knee replacement. I'm very glad I found Dr. Festa.

January 31st, 2013
Dr Festa is a highly competent surgeon. His diagnosis were spot on. Making appointments is easy and wait time is minimal. I have recommended Dr Festa to numerous friends and family and will continue to do so.

April 23rd, 2012
Why didn't he call me back?
Dr Festa wanted me to see another doctor for a second opinion about my shoulder. he gave me one name but said to call him if that doctor did not take my insurance. This turned out to be the case but after two weeks of leaving messages asking Dr. Festa for another doctor, I gave up. I got a very helpful orthopedist through my primary care physician and will never see Dr.Festa again. This may have been Dr. Festa's intention all along but his behavior was unethical and just plain rude.