Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Firilas
Dr. Anthony Firilas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL, with other offices in Murrells Inlet, SC and Charleston, SC (and 4 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Firilas is affiliated with Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital, St John's Hospital and Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Firilas has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Firilas has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Anthony Firilas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.
Dr. Elizabeth Warner
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Springfield, IL 0 mi8
Dr. Donald Ross
Springfield, IL 0 mi38
Dr. Andrew Lambert
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Springfield, IL 0 mi14