Dr. Anthony Firilas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2015
The entire staff at the Hosp were awesome. I only had a short visit with the office staff but I def. would highly recommend Dr. Ferrillis.

August 1st, 2015
Bedside manner is extremely important to me. He was awesome!

May 15th, 2015
Love!!
Love, Love, Love....We (myself and entire family) recommend Dr. Firilas to everyone.

March 8th, 2013
Bowel endometriosis and colectomy - March 2013
Dr. Firilas stepped in and solved my condition in three weeks from initial consult to successful surgery. He was so compassionate, engaged and the right expert for me to work in resolving my ongoing health issues in a timely and efficient manner. Dr. Firilas provided me with options going into my surgery, he explained the very worst and best case situations with realistic outcomes. While my surgery was extensive, I was in the very competent hands of a skilled surgeon who was willing to bring in additional surgical specialists during my procedure, if needed. The entire surgical team was exceptional and I would highly recommend Dr. Firilas to anyone who needs specialized treatment and is seeking a highly qualified surgeon.

November 13th, 2012
A very caring, compassionate doctor
I needed to have surgery and went to Dr. Firilas. He explained everything in detail with my husband and self and I was scheduled for surgery. Surgery went great, follow-up was a week after surgery. I have done excellent. This doctor sits down and explains everything and is very understanding, caring and compassionate. I was very impressed and will recommend anyone with colorectal problems to see him.

July 18th, 2010
So far the procedure he performed on me went off without a hitch. Although he wasn't exactly forthcoming about how long it would take to recover.

September 4th, 2008
perforated colon
this clown perforated my colon and didn't even know it. I went home, became very ill and my wife took me to ER, where they eventually found the problem and he performed the 'corrective' surgery that had to be fixed (for the 3rd time now) by competent surgeons. He has left me impaired for the rest of my life and he got off scott free.