A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Flarey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Flarey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Flarey graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flarey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Guy Flarey DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Flarey practice?
- Dr. Anthony Flarey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Flarey practices Internal Medicine near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Internists.