A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Flores, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Flores has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Santos Flores MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Flores practice?
- Dr. Anthony Flores has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Flores practices Family Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Primary Care Doctors.