A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Florian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Florian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Florian
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Florian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Florian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Florian graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Florian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center West
- Univ Of Tennessee Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Florian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Florian practice?
- Dr. Anthony Florian has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Florian practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.