A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Florian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Florian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Florian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Florian graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Florian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center West
- Univ Of Tennessee Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Florian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Florian practice?
- Dr. Anthony Florian has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Florian practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.