Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Long Time Patient show details Long Time Patient
Aug 19th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Florian's for nearly 20 years. Professionally, he is thoughtful and thorough. He takes time to explain his diagnosis and recommended course of action. I would call him an "old fashioned" doctor in the best sense of the phrase, in that he doesn't over prescribe or pursue extreme measures. Probably not a great fit for the hypochondriac set, but a first class family physician for the rest of us.

Dr. Florian is an excellent physician show details Dr. Florian is an excellent physician
May 6th, 2013

Dr. Florian has been my primary physician since 1990. He is excellent...very knowledgeable, thorough, caring, and excellent sense of humor. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is seeking a highly positive doctor-patient relationship.

My Best Docotor ever show details My Best Docotor ever
Jun 8th, 2012

He is very knowledgeable, put you in ease on any subject you talk with him. Very caring, very human. Show interest in other aspect of your life beside medical issues. Trying to help any way he can.Highly recommend.

Sep 10th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Not attentive: I was quite disappointed by this group of "Family Physicians". My health concerns were never taken seriously, nor were they ever resolved. I wouldn't waste your time if you need to have something looked at that is more than just a case of a

Read Full Review at yahoo.com