A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Forte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Forte is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forte
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Forte, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Forte graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Forte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Forte MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Forte practice?
- Dr. Anthony Forte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Forte practices Anesthesiology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Tacoma Anesthesiologists.