Dr. Anthony Foster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Foster?

June 11th, 2016

Dr.Foster now in Rockford

I found Dr.Foster to be a very knowledgeable, professional and caring doctor who not only listened carefully to my symptoms and concerns but very efficient and effective in carrying out a course of action in order to resolve all the issues and more that I am dealing with. Despite the fact that I have had many on-going un-resolved health problems Dr.Foster agreed to take me as a new patient and he faced all of it head on, taking action immediately giving me hope again! This is not something most doctors would be willing to do! In just a very short period of time he has begun un-raveling and un-tangling a great deal of information provided by previous records concerning the issues while at the same time moving constantly forward to discovery of the underlying cause and possible cures. Always concerned with quality of life, he is currently surrounded by equally yoked staff that are also commendable in their knowledge and performance, un-matched for their kindness and concerns! In the past I have found good doctors but often greatly disappointed in the lack of compassion and efficiency of the staff and even more disturbing the loss of records, failed attempts at referrals and poor scheduling and notifying patients! All these things make or break a good practice trickling down the effects onto patients! This is NOT the case with Dr.Foster's current location and practice in Rockford, Michigan! It is my opinion that Dr.Foster and his staff at his current location are some of the finest a patient could ever hope to get! Furthermore, in today's world where being the best at your profession is often not enough, doctors and staff now are forced to have a great deal of knowledge of laws, insurances, the directives of the system they are working with, and more! I believe that limitations put on these medical professionals as well as the long hours, often being over worked, while at the same time trying their utmost best at providing good patient care can often times be equal to emptying an Olympic size swimming pool with a teaspoon! It is also my opinion that many people tend to forget that these medical professionals are human too and deserve the same compassion and respect as you yourself as a patient would hope to receive! In order to define a GOOD doctor, GOOD staff, GOOD facilities one must also be willing to take an active roll in your own healthcare, with a reasonable understanding of the inner workings of the effort and dedication put forth in order to provide the best quality relationship between doctor and patient. A good and excellent health care system is one that assists to alleviate un-due pressures from it's professionals leaving as much effort and time spent delivering good patient care as possible! By assuring these dedicated individuals adequate rest, off time, access to needed equipment, timely delivery of tests results, efficient record keeping, effective staff in scheduling, answering phone calls and requests make, a finely tuned system. Not only does it equal greater success rates in all concerned but also serves to minimize patient waiting time, response to requests, lowering over all frustration that often comes due to a strained operation where one or more departments within the operation is failing badly. Last but not least, during an appointment with Dr.Foster, he is very complete, does not rush you off, he makes it known that YOU as the patient are his top priority, with a truly caring comportment, he is confident and this shows he is knowledgeable in his findings, straight forward, great follow up, appropriate tests, addresses all concerns, and has never behaved as if the consultation was a bother or burden, even more importantly he does NOT grasp or use a concept that I have unfortunately witnessed with numerous other doctors that lacked immediate results in that they often allow a delayed diagnosis as a personal defect of their abilities and as such often "tagging" or "labeling" a patient to be un reasonable or in some way responsible or defective as to excuse further effort on the doctors part! Simply put, Dr.Foster is not only an excellent doctor but one who is very well balanced in his approach to not take this excuse in order to minimize efforts in resolution of the issues at hand. This is rare and invaluable! I wish Dr.Foster and his staff all the best and look forward to a great doctor patient relationship and feel Blessed in finding such a great practice in their new Rockford, Michigan location.

July 9th, 2015

Wrong diagnosis

Totally wrong diagnosis and uncaring.

June 9th, 2015

Lowly Spectrum Health Public Servant

Since Dr. Foster knew he was moving to Canadian Lakes, his attitude changed toward his patients for the worse. He became more disconnected and uncaring. Now that he is leaving, maybe on his own or NOT, it is even worse. Tells patients they don't need to be proactive in their care when things are not being diagnosed. He used to be good in the past, but very uncaring and cold. I will never recommend him to anyone. Just beware if you deal with him: one time he is fine and the next he is as cold as a dead fish. His Facebook posting reads Lowly Spectrum Health Public Servant and his attitude really shows through as a doctor to his patients. Low quality of care.

October 10th, 2014

Uncaring & Rude

i would never ever recommend Dr. Foster to even my deepest enemy. He is terrible. He treats you like you are an irritation to him. He also stereotypes, not to myself but I have seen & heard how he is with other patients. When you are waiting for him to come to see you, which can be up to 45 minutes after you have been called back to the exam rooms, the walls are thin. I could always hear what he was talking about and even hear "who" sometimes. He quite often ignored my complaints. Repeatedly. He has a very uncaring bedside manner. My last straw was at my last appointment when he walked into the room & asked me "what are we gonna do with you" well last i knew he was the doctor, he should tell me not ask me. The final straw was I had complaint of terrible back aches, for about 8 years and over the past year it had gotten increasingly worse, he told me that when I fell downstairs 8 years ago I just never healed properly. I asked to see another doc for another opinion. He told me that if I went to another doctor I could not return to him!!!! What kind of doctor says that!?!? So i did get another opinion, and surprise surprise....I have degenerative disk disease & a bulging disk. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Then my new doc also gave me a pap smear which he hadn't in over 8 years, and lo & behold I am now being tested for ovarian cancer. HE IS A TERRIBLE HORRIBLE ROTTEN UNCARING **** OF A MAN & DOCTOR. Stay away or be prepared to be undiagnosed & untreated.

September 11th, 2017