Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  A Gentleman and a Doctor  |  show details
by Karen H on Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Frempong is a wonderful and brilliant physician, as well as a kind man. Highly recommend him!!!

|  Spinal surgery 100% successful!!  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

Great "bedside manner" - Competent, competent, competent!!Complete relief from pain due to spinal stenosis and herniated disc on L4/L5. Prior physical therapy worthless as well as epidural steroid injections.

|  show details
May 9th, 2012

my mom was 80 yrs old when she had the cervical surgery. i was never so confident in a doctor. dr frempong answered all our questions. he and his staff took really good care of my mom. i would recommend him without hesitation.

|  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Frempong-Boadu to anyone who requires a complicated spinal surgery. Dr. Boadu's high level of expertise and confidence gave me the assurance I needed to complete my surgery. I felt completely in good hands with him and his team and received exemplary care from the nurses at NYU's recovery and neurosurgery floors. I am completely satisfied with my decision in choosing Dr. Frempong- Boadu and with choosing NYU as a hospital.

|  One sharp team!  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Frempong's team by my PCP while I was already in a Brooklyn hospital that did not do neurosurgery. I was very well taken care of. I am very impressed with his team. His bio explains a lot, but you can't see the crack team he's put together. They're all professional, friendly, likable and effective. He's smart to keep such people around him. I hope I never have to do this again, but I'm glad I had Dr. Frempong's team to address this event.

|  Excellent Neurosurgeon  |  show details
by Happy New Yorker on Apr 5th, 2009

He repaired my spine where I had 4 fractured vertebrae and bone fragments pressing against my spinal cord after an accident. He prevented me from becoming a quadrapeligic. He is the best.