A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Fritzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritzler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fritzler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony T Fritzler MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Fritzler practice?
- Dr. Anthony Fritzler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Fritzler practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.