A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Fugaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Fugaro, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fugaro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fugaro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Fugaro DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Fugaro practice?
- Dr. Anthony Fugaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Fugaro practices Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.