Dr. Anthony Furlan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 2nd, 2016
The very best...... excellent

December 15th, 2015
I was recommended to see Furlan by my primary physician. My MRI revealed a pseudo brain tumor which is intracranial pressure on my brain. The radiologist and my primary physician recommended a neurologist for a spinal tap to relieve the pressure on my brain. Furlan told me with my fiance' present that I was depressed and he doesn't have enough time to figure out my depression and I can take his advice to take Motrin and Elavil or leave it.....I left! I have been having severe headaches for 6 months with blurred vision, nausea and vomiting. On occasions, I have passed out. He told me that I am a nurse, I should know! He also said that my primary physician and the radiologist were wrong with my MRI results! First of all, you NEVER talk bad about your fellow physicians in front of patients. I have been living off of Excedrin, Tylenol, zofran, and Dramamine just to take the edge off of the pain, nausea and vomiting. I was so angry that I cried because he would not listen to me. Again, he told me that I was depressed because I was crying. I tried to explain to him that my crying is from frustration that he will not listen. He then told me that he doesn't know me or my history. I was so frustrated that I could NO longer talk. I hate this experience and I would NEVER visit him again! I would not recommend him for my dog! The worse deposition of a human being. Arrogant and no bedside manners whatsoever! I HATED my experience with him and there will never be another!