A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Furnary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Furnary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Diseases
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Furnary graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Furnary has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Furnary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Furnary practice?
Dr. Anthony Furnary practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Visalia, CA.
See Portland Surgeons, Portland Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Portland Cardiologists.