A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Furnary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Furnary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Furnary, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Furnary graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Furnary has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony P Furnary MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Furnary practice?
- Dr. Anthony Furnary has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Furnary practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.