A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gallo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallo
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gallo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gallo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Gallo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Louis Gallo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Gallo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gallo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Gallo practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.