A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gallo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gallo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Gallo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Louis Gallo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Gallo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Gallo practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.