Dr. Anthony Garafalo Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Garafalo?

Overbooked and RUDE

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

This doctor spent no more than 5 minutes with me, much of it was reading my chart. He behaved in a rushed manner. In fact he was rude. I switched to a female doctor in same practice. Also when the nurses were giving me a stress test one of them yelled at because I wasn't bale to get the step to get on the table, as I'd recently had hand surgery and short I stature. I didn't see the step because the room had so much stuff in it. The lab coats or whatever their called were half over the step. Then she yelled at me for slowing down on the treadmill! YELLED! This caused me more STRESS. I told the female doctor and never went back.

Posted on July 13th, 2011

As a nurse, I would highly recommend Dr. Garafalo. He is an excellent doctor, courteous, knowledgeable & caring. He was the only physican able to diagnose my cardiac problem & successfully treat it so that I can continue to have a healthy, productive, & independent life.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017