A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Gay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Gay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Mid-Columbia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Scott Gay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Gay practice?
- Dr. Anthony Gay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Gay practices Family Medicine near Hood River, OR.
See Hood River Family Physicians.