A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Geraci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Geraci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Geraci graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Geraci has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geraci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Geraci practice?
Dr. Anthony Geraci practices Neurology, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Canandaigua, NY.
See New York Neurologists, New York Urgent Care Centers, and New York Cardiologists.