A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Geraci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Geraci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Geraci graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geraci has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Paul Geraci MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Geraci practice?
- Dr. Anthony Geraci has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Geraci practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.