Dr. Anthony Geraci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Geraci?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Geraci?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016

Used to be a favorite but now he's disappeared

Very disappointed that Dr. Geraci my neurologist for about 7 years just disappeared off the face of the earth. I had to get a PCP to renew my prescription. I was also experiencing some serious issues with my condition and was desperate to speak to him, I trusted him. Now nobody can tell me where he is, why he's gone. And he left no word with patients as to what other neurologists we could see. I can't imagine any personal, medical or any issue that would justify leaving patients utterly abandoned and no way to even access our medical records to provide our new neurologists! Terribly disappointed and upset.

May 17th, 2016

Dr Geraci isor was my wife's doctor for 6 years,most recently at a Lutheran hospital facility. Apparently he just disappeared and left all his patients without a word and no further info. The hospital can not even provide any explanation I'm unable to get a refill on my wife's meds without seeing a new doctor first and because all of his patients were abandoned the other doctors left to try to help his patients have no openings until almost 3 months from now

September 21st, 2015

Dr. Geraci is one of the best diagnosticians out there. He's always on the lookout for new approaches and is tireless about finding the right course of treatment. He's got a great sense of humor as well. Wish he still had an office in Manhattan.

May 28th, 2015

The absolute BEST Dr.

March 26th, 2015

So sad I moved

The doc and his staff always went above and beyond. I know I was a high maintenance patient and always felt so bad but they never ever treated me like an irritant. Doctor Geraci never gave up in trying to figure out exactly what was causing my issue. He thinks outside the box and found an issue I was having totally outside of his field which connected all the dots of things that have disabled me for years now. Ones of the smartest doctors I know. He still has a passion for his field and learning. He cares and has compassion. He took time to even connect via phone with my other doctors. Really lucky I stumbled across him after having a really terrifying head and nerve injury and a slew of doctors I wasn't getting anywhere with. I just recently moved its been 6 months...still can't find a doc.

March 24th, 2015

He has insights that others do not have.

February 13th, 2015

This above & beyond pain doctor is the very best world wide!

June 12th, 2014

Superb 100% diagnosis on the first office visit

Dr Anthony P. Geraci and his staff deserve TEN stars not five. After two failed diagnosis from pervious doctors, Dr Geraci literally gave me a new lease on life with his on the spot diagnosis. His diagnosis led to me having successful Brain Surgery and a profound new appreciation for Doctors.

December 6th, 2013

This could be a very long review but I'll keep it brief: after a procedure done by Dr. Geraci in his office I am now permanently disabled. I know that there are risks and things can go unexpectedly wrong but he was negligent and this negligence led directly to my disability. Please get a second opinion if you he suggests a procedure or medication. I wish I did.

May 4th, 2013

Great first impression

I must say i rarely take the time to fill out reviews, but Dr. Geraci was amazing! He listened and answered my every question and concern and he did it with a very high level of professionalism and care. Dr. Geraci treated me like a family member, not like a patient. He explained every single aspect of my visit and calmed my nerves and worries over the EMG test I received which had been compared to a scene from a Saw movie! Dr. Geraci and his staff are excellent at what they do and I am happy to say I was fortunate to find them. I never felt like I waited to long or I was pushed out to quickly, The staff worked through my information efficently and expeditiously. And had a professional and caring demeanor the entire time! I would absolutely recommend Dr Geraci and his staff to anyone who is seeking true medical professionals.

November 8th, 2011

Waited 1hour20mins, then no help with my seizures

No apology for waiting, then because he's extremely behind on his patients, I was rushed out & was told to come back in 3 months, how about my seizures. He dosen't seem to care to find a remedy, just prescribed a second anxiety pill to take. I want to get to the root of the problem, but no luck with Dr. Geraci.

November 2nd, 2011

Don't waste your time-got to a Doctor who cares, NOT Dr. Geraci.

After seeing Dr. Geraci for 8 months I stopped when I called several times in the course of a week and a half, as the medication he switched me to for daily migraines was not working. Asking for him to call back immediately, as I was now experiencing debilitating migraines almost daily, it's now been over 2 and a half weeks and I have not yet heard from him. There are a plethora of smart, knowledgeable, responsible, caring doctors out there to not return to this quack. Ever.