A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Giammarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Giammarino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Giammarino, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Giammarino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Giammarino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giammarino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Giammarino practice?
Dr. Anthony Giammarino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and Wading River, NY.
See Port Jefferson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.