A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Giammarino, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breast Pap Test.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giammarino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giammarino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giammarino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Giammarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Giammarino practice?
Dr. Anthony Giammarino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wading River, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.
See Smithtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Antwan Giammarino, Dr. Tony Giammarino