A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Giatras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Giatras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Giatras graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giatras has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Berrien County Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony George Giatras MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Giatras practice?
- Dr. Anthony Giatras has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Giatras practices Neurology near Tifton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, GA.
See Tifton Neurologists.