A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Giatras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Giatras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Giatras graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giatras has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Berrien County Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giatras accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Giatras practice?
Dr. Anthony Giatras practices Neurology near Tifton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, GA.
See Tifton Neurologists.