Dr. Anthony Giordano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Giordano?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Giordano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 7th, 2016

Dr G Richmond ENT

Poor service.. The doctor was very cold and made me feel stupid for even being there.. I was there because I have sudden hearing loss in one ear which is a valid reason to go to an ENT so I don't believe he should have left me with these feelings. It was almost as if he got mad he didn't have a diagnosis for me and just prescribed me some medication and told me my hearing may or may not come back on its own.

June 16th, 2015

Not recommended

Very similar experiences as all the other commentators. No bedside manner, treated poorly, and in did not listen to me or pay me respect. The diagnosis all turned out to be way off base, and I will never go back.

May 17th, 2011

Was the only one who knew what was wrong with me.

I had strep for over two weeks. Both my primary and another ENT had me taking medicines that weren't working. He knew within minutes that the medication they had me on was causing harmful side effects. Prescribed me a new medication, and I my throat was fine within a few days. I've gone back to him for multiple follow ups.

January 7th, 2010

Bad Treatment of Patient. No Bedside manner, Needs more training and schooling:)

was only with patient about 3-5 minutes and refuses to allow patient to go home. Even though two other doctors have told the patient other wise and the patient didn't even get lunch tray SO, HUM.... Someone had it put in that patient was being discharged... Until this ENT (?) doctor wrote something different in the patients file. - Does things with you telling you or getting permission from you.- Oeders you around does not ask anything.- Repeats uncessary tests to bring up his bill the test showed not different that it did 48 hours ago.- Just because he was questioned he changed what he said and has you stay in the hospital longer for...Get this.... Just in case your antiobitics give you diahera or stomach ache. Hum.... Does your family have you stay in his office for 12-24 hours in case you get a side effect? NOT.. Some of the meds they give you can not even drive whie taking and this doctor had the primary and hospital doctor question him on making patient stay in hospital longer than what was necessary.

November 5th, 2016