A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Girardi is Excellent. Dr. Girardi has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Girardi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Cataract, Cataract Surgery, and Eye Diseases.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Girardi graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Girardi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Girardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony Girardi practice?
Dr. Anthony Girardi practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists and Brooklyn Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tony Girardi, Dr. Antwan Girardi