A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Girardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Girardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Girardi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Girardi graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Girardi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Girardi practice?
Dr. Anthony Girardi practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and Lynbrook, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.