A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Girardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Girardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girardi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Girardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Girardi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Girardi graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Girardi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony DR Girardi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Girardi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Girardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Girardi practices Ophthalmology near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Ophthalmologists.