A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Girardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Girardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Girardi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Girardi graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Girardi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony DR Girardi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Girardi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Girardi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Girardi practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and Lynbrook, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.