A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Golio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Golio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Golio, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Golio graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Golio MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Golio practice?
- Dr. Anthony Golio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Golio practices Urology near Clarion, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH and Natrona Heights, PA.
See Clarion Urologists.